Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook
Bargain Book Copy
Also available as Scratch & Dent for $6.99 USD
After interviewing fifty of the world’s greatest financial minds and penning the #1 New York Times bestseller Money: Master the Game, Tony Robbins returns with a step-by-step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your financial life and accelerate your path to financial freedom. No matter your salary, your stage of life, or when you started, this book will provide the tools to help you achieve your financial goals more rapidly than you ever thought possible.
Robbins, who has coached more than fifty million people from 100 countries, is the world’s #1 life and business strategist. In this book, he teams up with Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the #1 financial advisor in the US for three consecutive years by Barron’s. Together they reveal how to become unshakeable - someone who can not only maintain true peace of mind in a world of immense uncertainty, economic volatility, and unprecedented change, but who can profit from the fear that immobilizes so many.
In these pages, through plain English and inspiring stories, you’ll discover . . .
- How to put together a simple, actionable plan that will deliver true financial freedom.
- Strategies from the world’s top investors on how to protect yourself and your family and maximize profit from the inevitable crashes and corrections to come.
- How a few simple steps can add a decade or more of additional retirement income by discovering what your 401(k) provider doesn’t want you to know.
- The core four principles that most of the world’s greatest financial minds utilize so that you can maximize upside and minimize downside.
- The fastest way to put money back in your pocket: uncover the hidden fees and half truths of Wall Street - how the biggest firms keep you overpaying for underperformance.
- Master the mindset of true wealth and experience the fulfillment you deserve today.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.